Tuesday, November 11, 2008

a birthday post

yeah, so it's my birthday and i'm sitting behind a computer. just bought myself some skinny leg h&m pants and a remainder copy of daphne du maurier's "rebecca." hard times and all.

i started celebrating last thursday with dinner and an overnight stay at hotel vitale at the foot of mission street in sf. much fun, but they didn't have the yoga class i was looking forward to in the morning.

over the weekend, my amazing girlfriends threw me a party and lavished me with gifts. details toward the end of the night are hazy, but i know we closed down cresta's and i had a great time. paid for it most of sunday.

tonight, dan is picking me up and we're having dinner with the kids and my brother and heather at gamine, our friends sue and stephan's french bistro on union street.

i'm looking at places for crovofest 2009, our family reunion, on cape cod. this is a contender.

No comments: